1.Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy. It's the perfect pinky/nude shade and very creamy. I've been using this for at least 5 years now.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Liquid Foundation. Leaves my skin looking dewy and gives great coverage. I switch between using this foundation and the more expensive Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. Ok, I like this better than MAC's Pro Longwear concealer which I've been using for YEARS. I find the Fit Me concealer covers my dark under eye circles much better and it lasts longer, too. I'm so happy I found it!
4. TRESemme Flawless Curls Mousse. I've been trying to embrace my natural curls because as a busy mom I don't have time to do my hair in the morning. I used to think I looked like an '80's rock star if I let my hair dry naturally without blow-drying or straightening it but this mousse gives my hair a nice wave and prevents me from looking like the lead singer of Twisted Sister. My other favorite curl boosting product is Davines This is a Curl Building Serum which is AMAZING. I just got it at Ponytails + Horseshoes where I get my hair done. My hair stylist Shanda said it was super-popular among the clients at PoHo and now I know why!
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Curved Blush Mascara in Black. I'm pretty sure I've posted about this mascara before. It's extremely buildable and makes my puny little lashes looking thicker than they actually are.
6. POND'S Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes. These makeup wipes are awesome. Enriched with Vitamin E, these towelettes get all of my makeup off and smell great. I find other wipes I've tried don't feel wet enough but these ones are extra moist (I hate that word) and get the job done.
7. NYX Super Skinny Liquid Marker in Carbon Black. In the past I've stayed away from liquid liners because I'm not good at creating a straight line on my eye lid but this one is pretty much idiot-proof. Lasts all day, too.
8. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Strong Hold Hairspray. Doesn't smell the best but it does its job x 100.
And there you have it! My favorite drugstore beauty products! What are yours? I'd love to hear the items you can't live without!