Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Favorite Celeb Wedding Dresses

Kate Moss, Princess Grace, Megan Fox

Kate Middleton, Kelly Clarkson, Anne Hathaway

Ivanka Trump, Portia de Rossi, Lauren Parsekian (married to Aaron Paul from 'Breaking Bad', b*tch!)

Nicole Richie, Kate Bosworth

I totally forgot to publish this post! I created it back when I was perusing the web, looking for wedding gown inspiration and thought I'd share it here on the blog. As you can tell, I am a HUGE fan of lace ; ). But I also love clean lines - simple yet elegant dresses like what Megan Fox and Kate Bosworth chose to wear on their special day. I am very excited, my wedding gown has arrived, I just have to make an appointment to try it on! I can't believe I'll be walking down the aisle in it in less than 6 months! Which dress is your favorite? Hope you're all having a great week!

5 comments:

Joan said...

I think Ivanka Trump wears the best!!

peacequiethere.blogspot.gr

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

I love lace in wedding gowns as well! All of these are beautiful!

Courtney Erin said...

I can't wait to see your wedding dress! I've also been a huge fan of Grace Kelly's choice...and Duchess Kate's.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Wherewedding said...

Just try it out and post some of the pics .These all celebrities too look so beautiful on there special day.Best of luck for your future.

Flower girl dresses said...

Very beautiful photo collection.. This looks like a wonderful place to have an engagement session. Very nice. I would love to have photos taken there.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)