Monday, November 16, 2015

Hat's On


booties - Vince Camuto via Designer Shoe Warehouse (in the states), hat - Aldo, infinity scarf - Aldo, bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim c/o Shopbop 





I've been wearing a ton of cardigans lately, they're perfect for styling a pregnant belly ; ) And I got a new hat and scarf that I'm quite excited about! The best way to add some pizazz (*jazz hands*) to an otherwise ordinary outfit is to add accessories like a scarf, a necklace, or a hat, I promise it will make a HUGE difference and take your outfit from drab to fab ; )

Also, if I have any readers from France I just wanted to let you know us Canadians (along with the rest of the world) are thinking of you and sending you lots of love. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

xo

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that cardigan! They're the best, aren't they, haha. And loving the hat too, I wish hats looked good on me
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I cannot pull off hats to save my live and you seem to do it effortlessly!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Unknown said...

I am SOOO into hats right now! When you find the right one its like hitting gold and I love this one on you! Plus they really are quite practical in our climate. Loving your preggo style!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)