Tuesday, November 3, 2015

21 Weeks

These photos were taken the day before it started snowing. (I'm crying a little bit inside right now as I type this.)





It's like November 1st hit and BAM! now we have snow, cloudy skies and chilly temps. I better get used to it though because our winters are loooong! I'm going to try and layer as much as possible with sweaters and fall jackets like the one above until I need to start wearing a winter coat. I just acquired a Canada Goose jacket last year but now my bump won't fit it : ( So I had to get a maternity one, which you'll probably be seeing on the blog shortly if this weather keeps up, which it will.

Thanks to my scarf and slimming black top you can't see how big my belly is getting but now that I'm 21 weeks along, it's growing so fast! Baby boy is now the size of a carrot! Just recently it's become harder for me to bend forward, to tie up my shoes, etc. which has been quite comical to say the least.

I hope you're having a great week so far!

jacket - BB Dakota via Shopbop, top - Motherhood Maternity, jeans - Thyme Maternity, scarf - Black House White Market (in the states), bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs via Shopbop, boots - Vince Camuto via Designer Shoe Warehouse (in the states), earrings - Eliasz and Ella c/o Modern Sole

3 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh dear! We had flurries a couple weeks ago, but it was only for a couple minutes. I did have a dream last night that it snowed though haha...
Looking lovely in this outfit! I love the print of the vest :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I swear I'm like the only who's excited by all this chilly weather (and even snow) that we've gotten! Regardless, you look great and super pulled together - and I love the backdrop for these photos.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Unknown said...

You look amazing - slimming black top indeed! The cold weather hasn't hit just yet...but it's in the air.
EverRose.com

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)