Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stylish Duo: Jen & Justin

Okay, so I have to say that I just love this couple! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux both seem like really cool, down-to-earth, genuine, fun people. (Did you see Justin breakdance on Ellen???) I was so happy to hear of their engagement this week! I think Jen deserves the world after that one-legged home-wrecker (what's her name? Angelina something??) stole her husband years ago and left her broken-hearted and humiliated and then Brad and Angie started adopting and pushing out a village of kids and I felt so sorry for Jen because she said she wanted children so badly and she dated a lot of guys but none of them stuck - including John Mayer who ended up being a total douche - and the media and everyone else felt sorry for her because she seemed destined for singledom for the rest of her life and it was always "Poor Jen Aniston, she can't keep a man" and I was like, "Leave the girl alone! As long as she's happy it doesn't matter! Fools!" But I won't get into that, what I really want to highlight here is Jen and Justin's effortless style. It's so casual-cool and laid-back! And it seems like since they began dating, Jen has started to dress a bit edgier, like her stylish actor/director/writer/buns-of-steel fiancee. I'm loving her relaxed outfits and the way she accessorizes. I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what they wear to their wedding!

Which celebrity couple's style do you most admire? And if you say Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton I'm sorry, we can no longer be friends.


13 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

It's embarrassing that I care so much but I seriously just want good things for Jennifer Aniston - and they are so cute and seemingly happy, and definitely stylish as a couple. And I'm sorry, but I do like me a little Burton and Bonham Carter craziness from time to time...in small doses!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

They are such a stylish pair! :D As for my favorite couple style I have no idea...haha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

natasha said...

I agree, they have great style and are pretty sexy. I cant think of a celeb couple I really like... well, maybe Gwnen and Gavin- they are pretty hot too

dangerdelux.com

Couture Carrie said...

Such a handsome couple!
Love how their style meshes!

xoxox,
CC

FASHION TALES said...

They look good together and quite stylish.

jennifer said...

I love this couple too! I'm soo happy for Jen :) Xo

www.justbejealous.com

Bri said...

I always enjoy Jen's laid back style. but sometimes wish her looks were a little edgier and as you've mentioned she looks like she's been mixing things up which is awesome.

Have a great weekend!

J. said...

Your write up was so witty Marie. I could not agree more!! Thank you for sharing.
:) J.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

I have to say, I rather like Jen and Justin as a couple too! Poor lady has had to endure a lot of tabloid fodder and all because she was part of a duo that succumbed to divorce because one half of the partnership decided to go somewhere else. I like her casual but sophisticated vibe and I think Justin is a great edgy balance to her style. I think everyone judges from the outside but I don't think everyone can get through it as well as she does. =) OK...enough blah blah blah?

xo,
nancy

Jessica said...

Super cute couple. They look just darling together. I hope Jenn gets her happily ever after.

Having a giveaway on my blog. Hope you will stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Mimi said...

i was so happy to hear about her engagement too! i don't hate brad and angelina, but i definitely think it's about time jen gets some happiness in her life! :D

p.s. as for celebrity couple style... i love reese witherspoon and jim toth! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

Andreea said...

Hahaha, you're so funny! Nevertheless, i do have to say Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton...they are absolutely fabulous! <3

xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a funny entertaining celeb post, Marie! lol. I'm also happy for J&J too! She deserves happiness after all the sh*t that happened to her!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)