Friday, October 18, 2013

My Birthday Wish List With Stylicity




Clockwise from top left: Blush Subtil Palette, Hypnose Mascara

Stylicity, the official retail program of World MasterCard Fashion Week has begun! And as a Stylicity Ambassador I'm happy to announce that from today until November 3rd, MasterCard holders will receive exclusive offers when they shop online at 30 national online retailers like French Connection, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and Lancome Canada (just to name a few!) and, if they live in Toronto, can enjoy special offers from over 150 retailers. To read all about the offers, click here. Since it's my birthday today I think it's perfectly okay to take advantage of these amazing deals and treat myself to a couple of the items above. After all, it's my party and I'll buy if I want to ; ). Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

J. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I love that dress!!!!
Fun post.
:) J.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Spoil yourself!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love that blazer from Neimans!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Ariel said...

love your wishlist! love jo malone but haven't tried a candle yet, sounds lovely!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Catita said...

love the boots, makeup and mustard/black sweater!!!
happy bday!!
xoxo
Catita

Bubble My Licorice said...

Happy birthday :)
I wish you all the best!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

A Fine Balance said...

Happy birthday! I love your wish list. there are so many pieces I would love to have myself : ) Is there one you would splurge on for the big day?

lauren said...

FUN!!! I love sales!!! that french connection jacket completes me!!!!

Happy Birthday beautiful!!!!!

xoxo
Lauren
Blissful Happenings

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)