Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall in Full Swing






Fall is in full swing right now and I'm loving it; the colors of all of the leaves on the trees are breathtakingly beautiful. I wish this season could last much longer but the reality is, it could snow any moment now! So I have all my sweaters ready for wear, including this cute leopard print one from Express.

I hope all my Canadian readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a great time at the lake celebrating with family over the long weekend, despite my 5 year old nephew head-butting me in the mouth while giving me a hug, causing my upper lip to split and then bleed for an hour and a half. (Just call me Fat Lip and call him Excited to See Me.)

sweater - c/o Express,similar here, here and here, jeans - J Brand from Nordstrom Rack, coat - Old Navy, 
beanie - Zara, purse - Rebecca Minkoff via Shopbop, shoes - c/o Sole Society, bow ring - R.W. & Co.

16 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Ack, sorry about the lip! And I love the sweater (I love the whole look) - that print is great, as is the back detailing.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Annick said...

Gorgeous look! I NEED to find myself a warm hat like yours!

Bold Subtlety

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh! I LOVE that sweater, soo cute! :D
And owieee, kids are funny when they get so excited, haha, it's happened to me many a time
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Unknown said...

Such a cute sweater! I love the back of it

Unknown said...

Marie! Words cannot express how much I adore every aspect of this look! Amazing!

Unknown said...

I love the colors in this outfit, and that beanie looks Soo good on you :-)

Lauren Lanza Osias said...

Snow?!? Omg, I want snow!!!! Stupid San Diego and it's endless summer. It's finally getting cool enough to wear a jacket at night and that makes me so happy!!

I love this look. The color of your mini mac is perfect!! That sweater is really speaking to me!!!

xoxo
Lauren
www.blissfulhappenings.com

JennaStevie said...

These photos are so gorgeous! I love how perfectly fall they are.
And this sweater is awesome, love the back detail
xJennaD

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

LOVE that sweater - actually, love this whole outfit! I am hoping that Fall sticks around a little longer this year.

J. said...

You look lovely Marie. Love this outfit and I love the pictures. Fall in Edmonton is so beautiful.
GREAT sweater, the back on it is so cute.
:) J.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

That's such a lovely sweater from Express. I was not expecting that cut-out detail in the back, but it's super cool.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

LyddieGal said...

the foliage does look beautiful here, and I love your neutrals for fall. The studded pumps are gorgeous too!
Chic on the Cheap

FASHION TALES said...

I love that cute cut=out detail on the back of the top! Gorgeous style outfit. xx/Madsion

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Thanks for the follow by the way. Returning the good gesture!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Anonymous said...

Love that sweater! Great background too :)

Veronika Novotny said...

Hasn't the fall weather been incredible? I'm always in awe of this time of year... everything is just so beautiful!! And I adore your fall outfit here!

xo
By The Shore, a life + style blog

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)