Tuesday, October 29, 2013

French Connection





blouse + faux leather skirt - c/o French Connection, purse - H & M, 
booties - Madden Girl by Steve Madden, tights - HUE from The Bay, jewelry - can't remember

When I have to scrape frost off my car windows in the morning before driving it (which I've had to do the past couple of days) that means two things: #1 It's reeeeally cold and #2 It's tights season. Tights season lasts about 6-7 months out of the year where I live so it's nice to have a few skirts and dresses on rotation to pair them with. I have a feeling I'll be getting a ton of wear out of this fun, faux leather skirt this winter as well as the gorgeous long-sleeved printed blouse, both from French Connection. Fun fact: Sometimes it gets so cold up here that I will also wear tights under my pants. I'm sure some of you Canadians can relate.

And hey, the French Connection store in West Edmonton Mall is relocating and to celebrate the new space, they are throwing a party! There will be door prizes and discounts all day long and beats by Girls Club. As well, I will be hosting two fashion shows on trends! I hope you can make it! See below or click here for more details.


12 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, I hope I can make it to that - it sounds really fun. And I just love that skirt, it's great. As for tights under pants, yup, I do that a lot over the winter.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving this look!
And it's cold here, but luckily I'm not at the scraping off my car part...that is always so annoying! Having to turn on my car early...heating it up...EW! :p
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Love the first picture :-)

Adam said...

lovely outfit

Melanie said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! Love the outfit girlie

xo Mel
www.turquoiseblonde.com

JennaStevie said...

This is a gorgeous blouse!! I love it with this skirt, such a classic silhouette.
I often wear 2 pairs of wool tights in the winter. I get SO cold. Ugh, not excited
xJennaD

Sarah said...

Great outfit, love the subtle camo print! Thanks for your sweet comment hun xx

www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

Esther Ivy said...

Love the whole outfit, very girly and perfect for the fall season.xxx

Mónica Villar said...

Beautiful!! cool :)

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Lima said...

You look dropdad gorgeous! <3 As always!

Oh gosh, it sounds freaking cold where you are. It's not got that bad here in the UK as of yet!

Halima

Fashionicide | Manchester Fashion & Beauty Blog

xo

J. said...

Wish I could make the event-Sounds fun!!
Great shirt, you look so cute in it!
:) J.

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I love French Connection. They currently have the cutest windowpane dress! Have you seen it? I love this outfit as well. A leather skirt is an absolute must-have this winter! ^^xo

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)