Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Conversation


I know The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet has been airing since 2011 but I only recently discovered this inspiring television interview series when it moved from Lifetime to the web this past year. I wish I had known about it sooner because it's so empowering to watch. Amanda interviews prominent women from many fields (mostly celebrities, some not) about love, relationships, sexuality, body image, health, wellness, careers, parenting and so much more. You can check out all the videos here. I've watched every single interview! Personally, I feel much better watching a show that affects me in a powerful way, where I actually learn something, rather than filling my brain with mind-numbing reality television but that's just me. ; ). Maybe I'm growing up!



1 comments:

IT said...

Love, love, love this show!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)