Monday, October 26, 2015

Halfway

I can't believe I'm officially halfway through my pregnancy already. Where did the time go??







Thank goodness all the body changes that go on in pregnancy happen gradually instead of all at once! I'm talking about weight gain (about 15 lbs and counting), chest expansion (this isn't a bad thing, ha!), belly swelling, acne where I've never had acne before, other stuff I can't possibly mention on this blog and who knows what else I'm in store for over the next few months?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (even though it may sound like I am!) I'm just observing ; ). I actually think it's really cool what happens to the body while growing a little human inside of it, it's just at times it can be a bit uncomfortable and shocking. I'm still feeling pretty good this trimester though and I am grateful for that, among so many other things. And Baby has been doing lots of somersaults in my tummy which is just the coolest feeling!

P.S. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm having a boy!

wearing: top - Motherhood Maternity, jacket - Harlowe and Graham via Nordstrom Rack (in the states), jeans - Thyme Maternity, scarf - Chandi via Bamboo Ballroom, boots - Vince Camuta via Designer Shoe Warehouse (in the states), purse - Rebeca Minkoff Mini Mac, ring - Expressions by The Bay

4 comments:

cwesthicks said...

You look as gorgeous as ever!

Courtney Erin said...

Wow - you must be getting so excited!!!! And, regardless of all the changes you observe, you look perfectly gorgeous...and are having a pretty stylish pregnancy.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

FelyM said...

hi dear,you look so beautiful..
kisses

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

Marie, you look so gorgeous! Pregnancy looks good on you. xo

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)