1. I attended PARKSHOW in Edmonton which I really enjoyed, I can't wait for the next one!
2. It was my one year anniversary of teaching at Barre Body Studio! I can't believe it's been a year already. I really love teaching there.
3. The most beautiful Christmas tree in the lobby of the Hotel MacDonald that I was smitten with ; ).
4. Pulling clothes for a styling session with a client of mine at Simons. I've been really busy with personal styling the past few months, it's been amazing! And my website is back up and running! Yay!
#1, #2, #3 and #4. There's a theme here: I love the color red. And scarves.
Tiffany's" event at the fancy Fairmont Hotel MacDonald and felt like a Princess the whole night! All the guests were able to view beautiful jewelry and were treated to a delicious four-course meal.
- Fashion bloggers Kira and Sandy Jo
- WHERE Edmonton Editor Lindsey Shapka, Janis Galloway of Dress Me Dearly, Fashion Magazine Writer Caroline Gault and Sarah Geddes from Sass Communications
- Me and the gorgeous Lindsey from Over My Styled Body
- New mama Sarah Giuffre from 204 Park and our gracious host Laura Smythe, Director of Tiffany's Edmonton.
This is an event I will never forget!
Ponytails + Horseshoes. (I just wanted a change.) Shanda and Angela always do an amazing job there. My hair feels so much healthier with all that extra weight gone.
- A Christmas party brunch with friends I've known since I was 9 years old last weekend at my friend's beautiful new home.
-Elizabeth from Blushed Beaute did my makeup at our Barre Body Studio Christmas get-together, and Elissa, one of my fellow instructors got a pedicure from Feel Fabulous Mobile Spa. It was an awesome party with students and teachers in attendance; everyone got beautified while eating snacks and sipping on mimosa's ; )
And that's what I've been up to! I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging in the next couple of weeks over the holidays, but I'll definitely be Tweeting, Facebooking and Instagramming (@mariealamode) if you want to follow along!
Merry Christmas everyone!