Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Freja Beha Erichsen For Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013












shot by Hedi Slimane

Hedi Slimane is one of my favorite fashion photographers and Freja is a model I absolutely adore so you can imagine how much I love this campaign for Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013. Slimane, who is also the creative director for the fashion house, snapped these photos at the Saint Laurent boutique in Paris which just opened it's doors at the beginning of this month. ANYONE WANT TO GO TO PARIS??



4 comments:

J. said...

Love these photos alongside the shots of the lines and angles of the architecture of the store. Visually very appealing.
Cool post!
:) J.

JennaStevie said...

I am loving these shots, so great with the architecture! Love that they're all in black and white, makes everything so clean
xJennaD

Closet Fashionista said...

Looove these shots! Freja rocks, I have the Alexander Wang booties that were named after her, ha ha
And yes, let's go to Paris, ha ha :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

love jenny xoxo said...

gorgeous photos and sign me up for Paris!

{love jenny xoxo}

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)