Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Must-Have Baby (and Mom) Items




I've been a mom now for 3 months - seriously where has the time gone?? - and I thought I'd share with you some of the items I use every day and can't live without! Starting with Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddle Blankets. These are so soft and extremely stretchy. I used these when Miles was younger and couldn't break out of them ; ). Now I use them as a light blanket when he's in his car seat. At night time I now have him in a Summer Infant Swaddle Me Swaddle but I have to double-swaddle him using a receiving blanket (check out this video on how to do this) because he's getting strong!


Since I'm exclusively pumping (5-6 times a day!) I'm so glad I have the Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump to use. It's expensive but worth every penny. The nurses in the hospital recommended this one to us and I'm so glad they did. It comes with other useful pumping accessories as well.

Speaking of pumping, I bought this Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breast Pumping Bra a couple of weeks ago so that I could pump and do other things at the same time like play with Miles and/or tidy up the house, etc. and I love it. I look RIDICULOUS wearing it but who cares? I just hope I never forget I'm wearing it when the doorbell rings ; ).

I turn on this DOHM White Noise Machine when Miles and I go to sleep (he's in a bassinet in our room right now). A white noise machine is a must according to every sleep consultant.





I found these Dr. Brown's Bottles after researching types of bottles that are best for babies who suffer from acid reflux like Miles does and these were #1 on everyone's list. We have 7!

I couldn't live without my Boba Wrap. I'm able to wear baby while going for a walk, doing laundry, he can nap in it, I can nap with him in it, and I even take it with me to barre class for Baby Barre. He's getting a bit heavy for it though so I know I'll eventually have to transition to a baby carrier but for now the Boba Wrap works for us!

Mamas: What are your must-have baby items? Let me know in the comment section below!

2 comments:

Farber@WhiteNoiseMachines said...

You have added most important things to list . I copied a friend's registry and then began swapping, adding and removing products after researching and determining what was the best fit with my lifestyle, now im adjust it with your list. Thanks

Iris J. Iniguez said...

Good to you that you have this initiative. Breastfeeding is really important to our baby. In my case, I am doing also the breastfeeding to my son. Really the bonding is indescribable. My must have baby items are the pajamas set I used to shop online at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/kids-toddler-boys-2t-5t/pro/carter-s-toddler-boys-4-pc-half-pint-football-pajamas-set.

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)