Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: Quilts Etc. Home Republic Bedding

Confession: I've had the same bedding since 2007 when I moved into my condo. When I moved in with D. a few years ago I brought it with me. The sheets, bedspread and pillows were all pastel-colored (think light greens and yellows and girly pinks) so obviously D. loved it. HA! When Quilts Etc. sent me a duvet cover and two pillow shams from their new Home Republic Collage Collection to review, I thought, "Perfect timing!" It was definitely time for a change!

The duvet slip is a "Vintage, European composition of botanicals, typography, memorabilia and French stripes", printed on 250 Thread Count cotton sateen. It is extremely soft, and when I woke up in the middle of the night the first night I slept underneath it, I remember thinking, "This is lovely!" Even the fiance mentioned how comfortable it was the next morning.

The cute pillow shams matched perfectly with the decorative pillows I got from Home Sense. And as you can see, the duvet cover reverses into a horizontal grey-blue stripe which I thought was really cool : ). Both the duvet and pillow covers have convenient zipper entries, too, so you don't have to fuss with any buttons. I adore my new bedding! And I adore my sleep so THANK YOU Quilts Etc. for making my slumber that much sweeter ; ).

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I like!
fortunately for me, my mom makes quilts so I always have tons of choices for my bed, haha. :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

JennaStevie said...

I definitely could use a new quilt, and a new bed for that matter!! This quilt is fantastic, looks super cozy and the print is lovely :)
xJennaD

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

Looks great, Marie! I love the reverse side too!

Ileana said...

This quilt is beautiful!!
xoxo

Novelstyle

Annick said...

I love the soft stripes of this one! I got to review the Camden Check (as you saw) and I love it so much! So cozy and comfortable!

Bold Subtlety

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Such cute bedding. Love a comfy bed set. Great review! x E

http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com/

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)