Thursday, March 20, 2014

End of Season




Today I was going to write about how I love end-of-season sales as well as the demise of my least favorite season - WINTER - and how it's the first day of Spring today (YAYYYYY!!!) but it's snowing right now so half of my plan is shot. Oh well. But yes, I scored this Rachel Rachel Roy moto jacket and these pair of jeans for over 40% off at The Bay a few weeks ago. Gotta love sales, right?! I'm trying not to purchase a whole lot of clothing this year (because of the wedding $$$) so when I do I want to get the most bang for my buck - and BANG! - I know I'll get a ton of wear out of both of these pieces so it was totally worth it ; ).

moto jacket and jeans - Rachel Rachel Roy, top - c/o Zara, scarf - Jacob,
purse - Rebecca Minkoff, boots - Steve Madden, necklace - Top Shop, ring - H & M

9 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that moto jacket, I do enjoy a good sale! :D
Yea, we don't have snow here but it's still pretty chilly :)
http://www.detroitventurepartners.com/

Courtney Erin said...

That jacket is just insanely awesome - seriously, love it!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Ramona said...

Happy first day of Spring! I love good bargain. You have paired such a lovely casual look.

xoxo Ra

http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

Unknown said...

That jacket is amazing!! What I love so much about end of winter season sales is that usually they start when us in the North still have more winter to get through, so I don't have to wait a whole year to wear my purchases!

Sybil said...

great chic look!! great score/deal on that jacket! and tell me about this never ending winter season, eh? here in manitoba, there's supposed to be a snow storm tonight, WHAT?!?! aaahhh!

Animated Confessions

J. said...

Happy Spring! Hope the snow will melt soon for you.
LOVE the jacket, so versatile! Good job on the sale!
:) J.

Natalie said...

Cute jacket! I love the scarf as well

♡Tallia
Trending In Fashion

FASHION TALES said...

The moto jacket was definitely an excellent pick. Great outfit! :)
xx/Madison

Northern Style Exposure said...

Darn you snow!

Love that you scored that jacket. I watched it all season at the bay.

Great look darling!

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)