Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Blogger Fashion Week at Trend Trunk!



Guys, I feel the need to share with you my latest obsession. It's called Trend Trunk and I can't get enough of it! Recently seen on Dragon's Den, Trend Trunk is a social marketplace where you can buy, sell and donate your fashionable and pre-loved clothing & accessories in a fun and easy way. I spent my entire Saturday night uploading items I wanted to put up for sale and within 24 hours I had sold 3 items. The team at TT sent me a shipping label (shipping is included in the price listed) and all I had to do was put the clothing in a box, print out the label, attach it to my package and drop it off at a Canada Post post office. It was really easy! It's free to post and you get 80% of the profits. And this week it's Blogger Fashion Week over at Trend Trunk, which means the site will be featuring bloggers' closets from across Canada every day until Sunday and today my closet is being highlighted. I'm only selling items that are in mint condition and a few items that are brand new and have never been worn. Click here to view my listings and shop my closet! And please let me know if you have an account set up on Trend Trunk so I can shop YOURS ; ).

3 comments:

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

What a cool idea! I'm totally going to check out your closet!

Melanie Liliana said...

That's a really good idea! I just dropped off TONS of clothes at value village when I was in the city! I would have loved to sell some of my items!

men dresses said...

nice blog design and nice information here
Fashion Outfits
Westen Dresses

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)