Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ECCO Sculptured 75






Some of you may know I have a love/hate relationship with heels because of how uncomfortable they can be after wearing a pair for a few hours. So I was very happy to receive a pair of Sculputred 75 shoes from ECCO that are REALLY comfortable and sleek and stylish at the same time, with a 75 mm heel I can definitely walk in all day long without killing my feet. Kudos to ECCO for designing a fashion-forward, comfortable shoe, I love them : ).

I hope you're all having a great week! 


jacket - H & M, sweater - c/o Bamboo Ballroom, jeans - JOE, shoes - c/o ECCO
bag - c/o Massimo Dutti, scarf - C'est Moi from Bamboo Ballroom


 

10 comments:

Amanda @ Once Upon a Recipe said...

Cute! Love your outfit too!

Unknown said...

Loving the look, tjat scarf is so amazing and I am with you about heels, I do not own tjat many, those boots look comfy. Take care!

Annick said...

Loving the booties! And that bag is so stunning as well! You look so comfortable!

Bold Subtlety

JennaStevie said...

Ecco's are the best, love them so comfortable!! This is a great fall look, you look so cozy :)
xJennaD

Closet Fashionista said...

I love those!! Always on the hunt for comfortable heels (and flats for that matter)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, those are really cute! And that's great that they're comfy to boot (see what I did there?).

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sandy Joe said...

It's difficult finding shoes that are both comfortable AND stylish! These are definitely both.

x The Pretty Secrets

Adam said...

looks marvelous

Becky M said...

This is such a cute outfit!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Vickie Laliotis said...

You look so adorable, Marie! Love this look

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)