Friday, March 1, 2013

'60's Inspired








photographer: Jorgen Gomnaes
stylists: Hege Aurelie Badendyk & Mette Mortensen
model: Siri Tollerod
via FGR
 To see the full spread, click here.

I love these shots featured in Costume Norway's March 2013 issue because #1 The styling, hair and makeup (look at those eyes!) is simply gorgeous and #2 They remind me of the early-to-mid '60's which I've come to view as one of the greatest fashion eras in history. I loved the go-go boots, prints, mini skirts and boxed shape dresses that, at that time, were revolutionary. Twiggy, Edie Sedgewick, Mia Farrow and Mary Quant are just a few fashion icons from the '60's I'm still inspired by today. Those chicks all had mad style. 

Have a fantastic weekend! 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

i dig the 60's look~!

Living_in_aShoe said...

wow, great pictures!

FASHION TALES said...

I like the photography and styling. The green outfit is my favourite. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love all these shots! :D Especially 1, 3 5 and 6
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

J. said...

Love the colour combinations in these pictures!!! I totally agree with you, the 60's rocked!!!
:) J.

Nikosmommy said...

A little 60's Mod inspiration is fun and perf for spring!
Speaking of spring,,, our current blizzard situation is making it seem like a lifetime away!?! :(

Sandy Joe said...

Do you think I could get away with doing my make up like that daily? dreamy!

x The Pretty Secrets

Ariel said...

loving the makeup and fashion in these pics! makes me want to replicate that makeup for my clients! so gorgeous!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)