Saturday, April 3, 2010

Urban Safari





Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend! Yesterday my cousin and I carried on the 20-plus year tradition of coloring eggs at my parent's house, eating pastel-colored jelly beans and laughing too hard at my mom who is very passionate about "Egg Artistry". Then we did some shopping and this is what I wore. I found this jacket awhile ago at H & M for 50% off so I ended up paying only $30.00 for it. I love a deal! Since it got warmer this jacket is all I've been wearing as a coat. It's so comfy, light and casual but you can instantly dress it up by adding some heels. Happy Easter everyone!


jacket - H&M
top - DOTS
jeans - Sirens
shoes - Spring
accessories - H & M
bag - vintage

2 comments:

J. said...

Nice coat, perfect for the season....I am on my way to H & M. You have a way about finding the best deals!!!! Keep it up!

Elisabeth said...

love your outfif !!
xx

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)