1. For the lips - LUSH'S Bubblegum Lip Scrub. The ultimate lip exfoliator! Click here to read my review and see a before and after photo.
2. Also for the lips - good old, plain Vaseline. The best lip balm there is. And highly moisturizing.
3. For the face, body and hair - Coconut oil. I've talked about it on my blog numerous times, coconut oil is just that good! It's greasy and oily (obviously) but it's a wonderful, natural moisturizer. Slather it on your body, your face, or use it as a hair mask once a week for deep hydration. You can purchase it at any grocery store.
4. For the hands - DECIEM's Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex . What I love about this product is that it targets 8 signs of hand aging and improves firmness, elasticity, density, evenness, brightness, texture, smoothness and hydration while moisturizing at the same time. Extremely light-weight with a pleasant smell, you can buy this cream at Shoppers Drug Mart. (Your dehydrated hands will thank you!)
5. For the body - Kiehl's Creme de Corps. It's an all-over moisturizer, smooth like butter, it's easy to apply and absorbs quickly. It comes in different sizes, I usually get the big pump bottle. For a cheaper, drug store body lotion, I like Jergens Original Beauty Lotion in the cherry almond scent. It smells so good and costs around $11.00. It's one of my all-time favorite lotions!
Take that, winter!!