Since I'm a bit behind on blog posts this week I thought I'd fill in the space with some instagram pics from the last month or so of my life. That's what I tend to do when I don't have anything else to post about, if you haven't noticed! So here they are. Clockwise starting from top left:
1. D. and I went to our friends' wedding in Canmore last month. It was a beautiful wedding! The couple didn't get married in this church, they got married in the country but isn't this church adorable?
2. This is where you'll find me most week nights during the winter - on the couch in my Bigfoot slippers with some tea or hot chocolate. I have a very exciting social life.
3. The view from my office window at work. Although I really don't like the cold, the snow is absolutely beautiful, don't you think?
4. I found myself on the U.S. Netflix in a show called 'Fear Itself' that I filmed yearrrrrrs ago! (To see a clip, click here but it's VERY DISTURBING, FYI.)
2. Lunch at The Next Act, my favorite restaurant/pub.
4. Wearing my new purse from Top Shop (click here for the full outfit.)
1. I was part of a fun thrifting challenge in The Edmonton Journal. You can read the article here.
3. My friend sent this pic of me she took in the LRT station downtown.
To read more about the campaign I'm a part of, click here.
4. Mmmmm margherita pizza at Famoso! It's even better than it looks, kids.
I hope you're having a good week!