I can't believe Thanksgiving is this weekend already! It crept up so fast! Soon it'll be Halloween and then Christmas isn't too far away after that. Craaaazy. Seriously, where did the summer go?? Anyways, in honor of Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays, I thought I'd take some time to reflect and write down ten things I'm thankful for. Here's what I came up with:
1. D., my family and friends. Without them, I have nothing.
2. My two adorable little nephews who bring so much joy to my life.
3. A roof over my head and food in the fridge.
4. A warm and cozy bed to sleep in.
5. My silly little kitty, Prints Whiskerson Sultenfuss The First who can be a terror sometimes but can also be the snuggliest, most lovable cat in the world. Nothing makes my heart melt like seeing her and D. cuddling together. (It's really cute!)
6. My physical health, being able to get out of bed every day.
7. Being able to buy clothes and post about them on this blog when some people can't even afford shoes.
8. My job(s) that pay my bills and my wacky co-workers I get to have fun with every day.
9. My Uncle, who was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago with only a few weeks to live, is still here with us and is determined to live a longer life in such an inspiring and positive way.
10. My readers of this very blog. Without this creative outlet I'd go insane! Thank you for reading!
Have a wonderful weekend! I'm really looking forward to snuggling up with a blanket, burning my fall-scented candles and watching episodes of 'Revenge' on Netflix. (I am obsessed with that show!) And eating a lot, of course. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there! Stuff your beautiful faces and be thankful for all that you have : ).