2. I then apply Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer around my eyes to erase "imperfections" (don't we all have these?) like the damn fine lines I am starting to develop around the eye area (Boo!) It helps prevent concealer from sinking into said lines and making them more pronounced. I just started using it a couple of months ago and I love it.
3. Right now I'm using MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage for my face before I apply my foundation. It goes on nice and smooth and minimizes my pores. I don't wear it all the time, only when I know I'm going to be photographed, like for this blog : }
4. Next I use Benefit Erase Paste to cover up my dark under-eye circles. (And I have VERY dark circles, seriously, people ask me if I'm sick when I don't wear concealer which is hardly ever!) It gives great coverage, I highly recommend it.
5. I use Revlon Colorstay Foundation with SPF 6 in 240 Medium Beige for my face. I find it's just as good as MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and lasts much longer. You can read more about that here.
6. I finish off with MAC Studio Fix Powder in C2 which sets my foundation quite nicely. Then I apply the rest of my makeup.
I took these photos before I left for work; my makeup is quite minimal during the week. I used:
- on my eyes - MAC Velvet Eye Shadow in Vanilla, Covergirl Eye Enhancer in Shimmering Onix (crease), The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Lancome Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black
- cheeks - Josie Maran Blush in Passion
- lips - Lancome Le Lipstique Lip Coloring Stick in Charme, Blistex chapstick and Lancome Color Design Cream Lipstick in Love It
Oh, and speaking of MAKEUP, have you entered my Urban Decay/MAC/Sephora/OPI Giveaway?
I hope you're all having a great week! I get the day off tomorrow in honor of Remembrance Day so I'm only working 4 days this week. Woot, woot!