Monday, March 29, 2010

Look - No Winter Coat!



No winter coat but yes, a pink scarf. Not because it was cold but because I thought it would brighten up my outfit! This weekend felt a bit like Spring, finally! I did some shopping on Saturday and found these boots at Suzy Shier for $17.50! They were regularly $35.00 but ticketed down to 50% off. I've never bought shoes from Suzy Shier, I didn't even know they sold them until recently. I wore this to a (casual) fundraising event for a local non-profit daycare that I attended with the BF on Saturday night. There was a silent auction,  a couple of raffles, Mexican food and drinks and the entertainment included an improv troop and the funniest, raunchiest Canadian comic I've ever seen, Andrew Grose. My stomach hurt from laughing so much. He was great! A lot of local celebrities attended as well, including the Mayor. The comedian poked fun of him a lot but he took it all in stride. I hope you all had a great weekend! Easter is just around the corner and I can't wait!

cardigan -DOTS
white lace tank - GAP
leggings - Zara
boots- Suzy Shier
scarf and accessories - H & M

0 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)